FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of Area Sales Manager (B2B) on behalf of our client – a leading Irish Agribusiness (Nutrition). Indeed, this is a full time permanent position in which you will oversee the North West Region and boarder counties of Ireland.
With the support of Senior Management, the ASM is responsible for developing the sales of the company’s Speciality Product ranges directly to Vets, Merchants and Coops, primarily focusing on the dairy, beef and sheep sectors, within their designated territory.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience working in a commercial (B2C/B2B) role within the Irish Agri Sector. You will be technically competent and target driven, driving sales with existing clients while growing the client portfolio in the region.
* Maintain excellent knowledge of Irish animal nutrition sector including market trends, challenges, opportunities, impact of external/international factors on the Irish sector etc.
* Achieve the territory’s sales plan, by sector, customer and product.
* Ensure that customer accounts comply with the company’s credit policy.
* Ensure efficient field call planning, focus and implementation.
* Capture competitor information from the field.
* Build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders within the territory.
* Promote the brand at trade shows and events, gather email sign ups and grow social media following (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
* Ensure relevant customer contacts / communications are updated on CRM system.
* Liaise with other team members (logistics, marketing, finance etc.)
* Ensure management are kept up to date on business performance, activities, prospects and challenges through CRM system and team meetings.
* Strong knowledge of agriculture (Dairy, Beef, Sheep) with and keen interest in animal nutrition.
* 3 years commercial experience in a similar role (B2C/B2B)
* A Level 7/8 degree in Agri or Business related degree is required
* Good IT skills and knowledge of social media apps in terms of promoting and advertising
* Previous CRM experience would also be an advantage
* Act with honesty and integrity at all times.
* Demonstrate high standards of personal conduct.
* Value and respect colleagues and other members of staff.
* Work with others to develop and improve our services.
An excellent remuneration package, including a strong Basic Salary, Quarterly Bonus, Vehicle, Fuel and Phone will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please email your cv through the attached link
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
Email me jobs like this