FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of Membership & Executive Development Manager on behalf of a leading Agri business in Ireland. This is a full time perm role and given to it’s proximity may suit candidates in Limerick (based) and surrounding commutable distances of Tipp, Clare, Cork etc.
Location: 80% Office Based, 20% on the road
Expenses: As it’s primarily office based you will need to provide your own transport – Indeed, fuel is expensed for when on the road.
* This is a newly created role which will see you report to the leadership team and be responsible for the support and development of our clients regional executives throughout Ireland.
* You will also drive the strategic direction of the membership function of our clients organisation and for the delivery of continued membership growth and retention.
* The successful candidate will lead the regional executives and ensuring that new offerings and services are developed for their members.
* Furthermore; you will be responsible for identifying strategic means to enhance and promote our clients brand, informing executive members and developing relationships to increase Membership.
* For this role you will demonstrate a thorough understanding of membership-based organisations and have a good knowledge of the agriculture sector.
* The person will have the capability to build solid, credible working relationships with individuals and groups at all levels and will demonstrate good planning and communication skills.
* Strong Agri background required for this role
* Experience within a membership organisation is also an advantage
* Strong admin, IT, organisational skillset
* Full drivers license and own car required
* Experience leading and managing teams and demonstrated success in developing the capability of others.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrable experience in the preparation, analysis and presentation of reports.
* Sound decision making relating to the interpretation of trends and leading to the development of strategic approaches to membership.
* Demonstrated experience of building relationships and proactively engaging with external partners/stakeholders as appropriate such as Government Departments; Agencies toward achievement of organisational strategic goals.
Apply today for a confidential conversation
Click the link below and attach CV
Email me jobs like this