Working alongside the Head of Sales, our client are looking for a driven, dynamic, charismatic and self-motivated individual to manage their unique direct-customer sales team from their new Dublin office. Your role will be to direct and oversee the sales objectives and initiatives along with setting short and long-term sales strategies.
The direct-consumer market is targeted via a variety of direct channels, such as their showroom, exhibitions, telephone calls, email, webchat; and using virtual platforms such as Teams & zoom. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. You will be guaranteed job satisfaction and an incredible earning potential which is unparalleled within the industry.
Key Responsibilities & Skills
* You will also spend time leading, coaching, and developing the team to drive sales and ensure they achieve and exceed their KPIs; while maintaining our unique, engaging and educational culture
* Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
* Exhibit a positive, passionate, confident and motivated outlook coupled with a strong work ethic
* Determine annual sales by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results
* Look to increase sales by driving traffic to and executing company wide promotions,
* Motivates team to top performance and potential
* Ensure our exceptional customer service is maintained, driving growth, and increasing efficiency throughout the customer s journey
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Clear and concise written and verbal communication
* An inspirational leader looking for the opportunity to build a productive, dynamic and motivated team
* Organised and able to prioritise in a busy environment with a proactive and self-starter attitude
* Sales Experience: 3 years
Email me jobs like this