General Hardware Supplies Homevalue are looking to hire an experienced retail/trade customer service assistant.
The Retail/Trade Sales Customer Service Assistant will be responsible for assisting customers with all their retail activities and for co-ordinating and maintaining the overall appearance of the merchandise within the store. The will ensure that each client receives a professional, high standard service at every visit, by directing and advising on product requirements and related equipment. The main purpose of this role is to assist in the development of an already busy and thriving Store.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
- Delivering best in class service to our customers including expert advice on our products.
- Dealing with all customer queries including telephone queries, in an efficient and professional manner.
- Restocking display areas on a regular basis to ensure product availability at all times.
- Maintaining the highest standards of store presentation and cleanliness including shop floor, and display areas.
- Managing point of sale processes, including cash, card & credit transactions.
- Adhering to policies and procedures for the security of cash and merchandise.
- Participating in regular stock taking including daily cycle counting and stock counts.
- Flexibility across a range of departments.
- Product coding, pricing and updating of prices on goods for re-sales.
- Adherence to all Company policies & procedures, Health & Safety procedures and reporting of any hazards to Management.
- Candidates for this position should have:
- Previous relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A keen customer focus.
- An ability to work on own initiative.
Please apply below with cover letter and CV outlining your experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent