FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of ‘Sales Executive (B2B)’ on behalf of our client, a leading agricultural, hardware-supplies & steel wholesaler. This role is predominantly account management, with a primary of focus on growing the existing B2B customer base. Indeed, this is a full-time, permanent, office based role in County Kildare.
My client is seeking applications from candidates that may have a Hardware, DIY, Steel or Agri background with strong communication skills and the ability to drive internal sales. In return you get the opportunity to join a progressive employer that has won numerous awards for its achievements to date over its previous 100 years in Business.
Reporting to the Department Manager you will be responsible for the following duties
• Building relationships with existing customers
• Account Management of existing accounts
• Organising deliveries and logistics
• Customer service and advise of new and existing products
• Invoicing and following up on payment ( Credit control )
• General ad hoc administrative duties
• Knowledge of hardware and Agri beneficial but not essential.
• Strong communications skills with the ability to build relations with customers.
• 1-2 years previous Customer service/Similar experience.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well both in a team and individually
• Polite and professional telephone manner
Please email your cv through the attached link
Email me jobs like this