Sales Representative(No cold calling, all inbound calls)-Galway City(Hybrid working)
Permanent Full-time Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00(2 days in the office, 3 days at home)
Are you looking for a role with career progression and the opportunity to further educate yourself?
Have you previous customer service or sales experience or maybe you have recently graduated and are now looking for a company where you can start your career?
Hybrid working options but you must be available to do two weeks training on-site in their Galway City offices.
We're looking for enthusiastic, hard working people who will thrive in a customer-focused environment. Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, you will handle inbound sales enquiries, to achieve and exceed sales and service delivery targets on our Travel Insurance Sales Team.
• Handle customer sales enquiries received via multiple channels (call / web chat / email etc.)
• Understand and engage with customers to drive sales conversions and meet and exceed agreed KPIs
• Analyse your sales performance trends and other metrics to understand your achievements as well as areas for
• Communicate appropriately and effectively in order to ensure transparency and deliver market-leading customer
• Work as part of a dynamic and evolving team, supporting your colleagues in sales to achieve individual and business
• Sales or customer service experience
• A target driven and ambitious candidate who wants to succeed and build a career in a global company
• An enthusiastic and passionate individual who is eager to get know and support their team
• Open to career progression and further education
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Uncapped commissions
• Professional development funding
• Significant and wide-ranging career progression opportunities
• City centre location
• Bike to Work Scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
• VHI Healthcare discount
• Service days
• Sickness benefits
Email me jobs like this