Chemistry Analyst Limerick - Days Role
Our prestigious and established pharmaceutical client in the Mid-West are seeking to recruit a chemistry analyst to join their busy chemistry team. Our client work within a niche sector and have a reputation of excellence within their field.
* Support the Lab Manager in the promotion of continuous improvement and GMP practice.
* Conduct lab investigations and chemistry analysis of samples.
* Carry out method development and validation.
* Maintenance of the QMS system, liaising with the Lab Manager to ensure accuracy.
* Ensure compliance of lab activities with the quality management system, and maintenance of appropriate records
* Report non-conformances and 'out of spec' results, assisting investigation with Lab Manager.
* Conduct routine calibration / validation of laboratory equipment.
* Carry out chemistry based testing such as HPLC and ELISA.
* Conduct Bioassay and PCR Testing.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
* Degree qualification in scientific discipline.
* 1-2 years’ experience working within a GMP analytical lab environment.
* Proficiency with HPLC in an industrial GMP environment and method validation is essential.
* Technical writing skills: ability to write quality documents (SOPs, investigation forms, etc.).
In addition to a very attractive salary and good company benefits including generous company bonuses, our client offers a superb working environment, and the chance to develop a long-term career within a growing pharma company.
Please contact Eoin on 086 7834955 for further information.
Email me jobs like this