A leading industry supplier of goods into the automotive sector are looking for a proactive, self-motivated Area Sales Manager with strong commercial acumen and the ability to develop new business opportunities.
• Proactively attract new clients to the business while strategically managing key existing accounts delivering on the business sales growth objectives across all three brands available
• Promote product releases and promotional activities to build brand awareness
• Managing the sales project pipeline including taking leads and prospects through to placement of orders.
• Build long-term trusting relationships with key decision-makers by providing excellent customer experiences
• Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and developing initiatives to optimise new opportunities
• Maintain and exceed KPI targets.
• Attend regular meetings with your suppliers to ensure that you are meeting the needs of all parties involved.
• Attend trade shows to promote the company's products and services.
• Liaise with the finance department, ensuring all accounts operate within their agreed credit terms.
Required skills and experience:
• Proven track record initiating, developing, and maintaining long term client relationships to meet sales targets.
• 3 years plus of sales experience
• Ability to work under pressure and can effectively manage your time to meet deadlines
• Strong work ethic, punctual, and highly organised with attention to detail
• Exceptional communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Good level of IT literacy (Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills)
• Full EU driving license
• In order to be successful, it is imperative that you have product knowledge or demonstrated ability to learn about and understand new products or services
• Training and development programs to help you reach your full potential
• Excellent remuneration commensurate with experience
• Work autonomously within a supportive team
• Great team culture and work with some of the biggest brands in the industry
• Attractive salary package with bonus
Email me jobs like this