FRS Recruitment, in partnership with a leading Irish Agribusiness is now inviting applications for the role of ‘Sales Coordinator’. Indeed, this is a full time permanent role and based in Mullingar, Co Westmeath.
Hours of Work: Office Hours Mon – Friday
Location: Mullingar (Office Based)
Contract: Full – Time/Perm
* Identify and drive the development of qualifying leads and making sales calls with a view to achieving agreed sales targets.
* Ensure that all purchase and sales documentation is fully completed in line with company procedure and returned to the office in respect of all transactions undertaken.
* Delivery of weekly / monthly progress reports for review with General Manager & Directors.
* Ensure that the CRM system is utilised correctly and efficiently by all staff members.
* Maintain and develop filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the General Manager in order that sales records are maintained.
* Becoming proficient with Bright Software and AIM systems and generation of sales and purchase documentation in order to be able to provide support in these areas as and when required.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing customers including on-farm sales.
* Meeting customers on selection visits and professionally managing the process of physical livestock selection by customers on suppliers farms.
* Pro-active management of the sales process journey through from the initial contact, to deal, to sourcing and finally arranging transport and finalising sale.
* Working sales and office teams to ensure customer queries are handled efficiently.
* Co-ordinate and ensure active communication with office personnel in respect of all sales and developments within the business.
* Continuous upskilling and understanding of market conditions within an ever changing environment.
* Excellent organisational, ad- ministrative, and problem-solving skills.
* You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
* An interest or background in Agriculture would be an advantage
* Previous demonstrated and relatable experience required
Apply today by submitting an up to date CV
All applications are treated in confidence
Email me jobs like this