Guidant IRC are hiring on behalf of a well established company for the position of a Kitchen and Bathroom selling expert within the retail industry.
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: €30k base, with uncapped commission
Benefits: 20% store discount, 22 days holidays, health insurance and pension.
Previous customer facing experience such as retail or hospitality would be an advantage but is not essential as all training will be provided.
As a Kitchen & Bathroom Selling Expert, you’ll use your knowledge to create inspirational designs to help our customers achieve their room aspirations by listening to and establishing the customer’s wants and needs. You’ll ensure the entire project is part of the customer journey. The visual experience should be as emotive as our service; we want our customers to feel inspired by what they see. You’ll close the sale by attending to every detail, placing the customer at the heart of their project. Everything you do will focus on putting the customer first.
The responsibilities of the successfull candidate:
* Ownership of the Showroom customer experience, from the first meeting to aftercare service.
* Achieve and exceed Showroom targets by selling the whole room project.
* Actively generate leads, use the Showroom selling model and You Are the Difference service technique to close sales.
* Offer the finance options in every sale, helping the customer to achieve their dream project.
* Use best practice for Anthill, HomeSpaces and diary management to ensure a great customer journey.
* Take responsibility for delivering great operational standards in our showroom.
* Stay up to date on competitor activity and current trends, using this to maximise Showroom sales.
* Maximise sales through all channels by being competent in selling face to face or remotely
You’ll also need to be:
* Friendly, authentic, and trusted. Actively listen to the customer, pay attention to the detail, and fulfil their needs.
* Empathetic, you’ll look through the customer lens.
* You’re bold in asking for the sale.
* Continuous learning – you keep your knowledge up to date.
* Solutions focused; you make it easy, view obstacles as an opportunity and solve problems.
* Have a can-do attitude, happy to get stuck in and always striving every day to keep things simple.
* Happy to be part of team excelling to be better each day.
* Bold in your approach, willing to take risks, confident and courageous.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this