Mechanical Components - Rotating Equipment
* Industrial Seals / Gaskets / Flow components / Pumps / Valves
* € 50,000
* Home Office, Company Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile Phone, and Bonus,
* Leinster region
* Home Based
* Mercury Hampton is working exclusively with this client.
A world leading manufacturer of rotating equipment and mechanical components for applications throughout numerous industrial sectors including oil & gas, food and beveridge, mining, process, defence, power, chemical and pharmaceutical. My client has been established for many years and is a global leader in rotating equipment with a multimillion turnover operating across the World. They manufacture products, systems and solutions that enhance pump efficiency and reliability and significantly reduce maintenance down time and cost.
Reporting directly to the country director, the successful candidate will take responsibility of business activities throughout the Leinster region This will involve 60% strategic key account management of existing clients, and 40% new business activity. There is a diverse client base in this region, you will be selling and working within a multitude of industrial, process and manufacturing environments. This is technical solution selling, you will need to have a mechanical engineering aptitude, but also an articulate and dynamic salesperson. Our client is a thought leader in pump reliability and mechanical seals and gaskets.
As a Sales and Support representative you will be expected to report all sales and quotation activity on a monthly basis. You will be supported from a team of internal sales engineers who will assist with any technical back up needed to assist in closing the sale and supporting the customer. We are looking to speak with candidates with strong account management and business development skills and a mechanical engineering brain / experience
* The successful candidate will have external sales experience from an associated sector i.e., mechanical seals, rotating equipment, pumps, valves etc
* Sales experience in a Mechanical Engineering field
* Full knowledge of rotating equipment and mechanical seals highly beneficial
* A strong strategic thinker with exceptional ability to develop relationships, manage key accounts and develop new business
* You will have an eye for upselling / cross selling opportunities
* You will have excellent communication skills and able to communicate and sell to a wide variety of levels.
* A proven track record of business-to-business sales.
* Dynamic "can do" attitude, and enthusiasm for sales
* An engineering qualification will be advantageous but not essential.
* A mechanical engineering apprenticeship would also be desirable
* Extensive Product training will be provided.
The successful individual will be joining a global business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and a disciplined management process. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues.
To apply, click on the apply button below, contact David Smyth, or call the Mercury Hampton office directly on (phone number removed). We aim to respond to all successful applicants within two working days