Join our team as a Retail Sales Advisor based in Tallaght You'll earn €28,177 as a basic salary with uncapped commission. On average, you can earn €36,140 by supporting our customers and smashing targets.
Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
What you'll do as a Retail Sales Advisor:
* Greet our customers face to face to discuss and demo the latest and greatest Sky has to offer
* With no barriers and no doors, spend time understanding our customers' needs
* Demonstrate your expertise about our products (full training provided)
* Work 40 hours over 5 days out of 7, this will include weekends
What you'll bring as Retail Sales Advisor:
* Brilliant at connecting with people
* A passion for selling
* The ability to understand our customers' needs
* A passion for working as a sales team to help customers
There's a reason people can't stop talking about . There really is something for everyone with our fantastic range of benefits.
* Free Sky TV, along with discounted broadband
Health and well being
* Discounts on external gyms
* Cycle to work scheme
* Private healthcare
* Dental and other healthcare options
* Sky pension plan and Life Assurance which gives you extra piece of mind
Share in the Company success
* Annual sharesave scheme and long service awards
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer