The Sales Account Executive is highly motivated, driven and persistent to succeed in a fast-paced sales performance-based role [quarterly/annual targets]. The role is best suited to an individual who is dynamic, adaptable, motivated and driven to execute tasks/objectives/sales targets, working closely with the respective sales team and wider team to ensure sales targets are achieved. Visit customers on occasion to aid development.
In this role, the Sale Account Executive will manage a portfolio of customers, lead from the front and take responsibility for the successful and timely execution of all requirements needed to provide the highest level of service and in parallel execute business objectives/KPI’s, with the goal of driving sales growth.
• Drive daily customer engagement through phone/zoom and email, including quote follow-up. All activity, including pipeline to be logged in CRM and Business Management system.
• Maintain, develop/grow existing portfolio of customers, along with winning new customers.
• Ensure project deliverables are met by closely monitoring/liaising with production team and suppliers.
• Drive long term growth by building strong relationships with team and customers.
• Identify leads from multiple sources [email outreach, follow-up and manage daily].
• Carryout other tasks as required by management.
• It is a must that the individual is highly organised with the ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish goals, establishes efficient work procedures to meet objectives and be skilled in prioritising and meeting deadlines. A problem solver, who can address issues in a professional manner.
• A person with a hard-working ethos who is flexible, maintains effectiveness by adjusting behaviour, work routines, and habits to meet a goal and/or changing circumstances.
• A positive, can-do attitude and dedicated to going above and beyond. A Sales Professional.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role [B2B], with track record of delivering results [incl Lead Gen].
• Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness, and integrity. Excellent team, negotiation, influencing and sales closing skills are essential in the role, including professional persistence.
• Excellent communication skills, professional phone manner and customer focus are essential.
• Strong understanding and ability to ensure standards and processes of Quality [ISO standard], Health, Safety and Environment are upheld.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suites, Data extraction and ability to run reports as required.
• A strong educational background, fluent in English and a clean driving license. Desire to learn/take feedback.
• Experience in the Print industry [Design, Promotional Products, Signage, Events, Marketing materials] is an advantage but not essential.