FRS Recruitment is inviting applications for the role 'Marketing Specialist' on behalf of a leading Irish Agribusiness and based in North Tipperary. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months which may lead to perm based on business needs at end of contract. Option to work hybrid between office and home will be considered.
Looking for an energetic and experienced Marketer to join the team on a contract basis. This role will involve working closely with our client's Sales Team and channel partners to drive their next phase of growth. The marketing specialist will be tasked with managing the coordination of agriculture trade shows in the UK, Ireland and International locations while continuing ongoing marketing and communications campaigns.
* Coordinate sales team meeting scheduling, agendas, business plans, training, support, and area campaigns. Support the sales team with Dealer and direct to farmer marketing initiatives. Support After Sales customers with marketing support (promotions, point of sale, brochures, marketing collateral etc.)
* Coordinate all aspects of upcoming agriculture trade shows.
* Manage communications with dealer network, support dealers with marketing, coordinate training and maintain contact lists.
* Manage print and digital advertising (paid media), coordinate public relations, manage social media, website, and web-shop.
* Manage the development of new marketing materials (digital and printed) and updates to existing materials (brochures, testimonials, technical content, presentations, videos etc.)
* Manage the relationship with marketing contractors to support development of marketing resources.
* Support internal company communications and initiatives.
* Support international business development through supporting existing accounts and working with Enterprise Ireland offices to identify new opportunities.
* Marketing degree or a related business qualification.
* Marketing experience, ideally in a B2B environment.
* Digital Marketing experience is essential. Will require knowledge of the latest digital tools and techniques with perspective on how to apply them to the business.
* Experience in managing trade shows and exhibitions.
* Love and background in agriculture is a benefit.
Apply today by sending your CV through the below link. Your application will be treated with strict confidence
Email me jobs like this