Northgate Ireland has been supplying and managing vehicles for businesses across Ireland for 20 years now. We continue to grow and dominate the light commercial vehicle market with depots in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway.
Our growing network of branches in Ireland and our sizeable fleet means we can get vehicles to customers quicker than any other light commercial vehicle supplier and we keep those vehicles on the road longer by minimising downtime. Our vehicle fleet is made up of light commercial vehicles (LCVs) from leading manufacturers including Mercedes Benz, Ford, Opel, Renault, Volkswagen and Peugeot
We are excited to be growing our team and we have a permanent full time opportunity in our sales team in Dublin.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Account Manager to join our Office based Sales team. You will be responsible for managing our existing accounts whilst generating new business and offering excellent customer service. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals looking for career progression with a sales environment.
These roles will be all about focusing on the customer experience (from start to finish) with Northgate with key focus in the following areas
- Customer Retention - building relationships with our existing and new SME customers
- Customer Experience/Account Management - working with all areas of the business to ensure a complete service delivery approach to
- Generating new leads - Creating leads, cold calling and setting up appointments as well as managing inbound sales calls.
The successful candidate will support the Sales team daily and will manage their own assigned accounts.
- To manage and maintain existing customer accounts / relationships
- Dealing with Inbound sales enquiries to generate leads for the telesales team and sales team
- Managing customer queries and complaints
- Working with Key Account Managers on the retention of our customers
- Generate customer quotes
- Setting up potential customers within system
- Sourcing vehicles for hire
- Set and manage sales meetings though teams with customers
- Ad-hoc duties as set out the line manager
- Sales/ Target Orientated & Driven
- Excellent communication skills / Telephone Manner
- Previous account management/customer care/customer experience is essential.
- Candidates must be comfortable cold calling and generating leads and appointments
- Customer Focused
- Organised and efficient in time management
- Team Player with good interpersonal skills
- PC literate
What we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package with a generous basic rate and the ability to earn unlimited commission
- 23 days holidays - plus a bonus day for your birthday
- Additional Service Award Annual Leave
- Free parking
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Group Discounted VHI Healthcare
- Company privilege days
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing Initiatives
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Share Save Scheme
- Company sponsored social events
Location: Blanchardstown Dublin 15
Payment: €26,500 Basic Annual Salary
Plus Commission /ability to earn up to €35k.
Permanent, Full-time (Monday – Friday)