“Acorn Insurance is an Irish owned Insurance Intermediary founded in 2012, regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. We are members of Broker Ireland and based in Galway.
At Acorn Insurance we search the leading Insurers, then help you compare their costs and benefits to find the best car and home insurance for your needs, at the best price.
Acorn putting Customer Service First –
We are 100% committed to providing all our clients with a consistently high level of client services by providing our own in house Customer Care & Claims team to look after you throughout the year for all queries.
At Acorn Insurance we are offering long term remote working options.
The Sales Support Administrator role , reporting to the Assistant Branch Manager will involve working closely with a number of Qualified Financial advisors. These advisors have significant amounts of clients. This role will require the suitable candidate to engage with these clients on a daily basis to seek out sales opportunities and enhance the relationship with this clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Provide sales support to a team of Financial Advisors
· Updating Policy and Client information on internal CRM system
· Daily management of advisor Dairies, appointment setting and appointment analysis.
· Dealing with customer correspondence and queries on an ongoing basis.
· Ensure adherence to Regulatory Requirements throughout all duties
· 2+ years in a similar role preferably within Financial Services.
· Ideally fully QFA qualified (or working towards this qualification) APA in Life, Pensions, Investments & Regulation necessary.
· Have a broad knowledge of financial products
· Understanding of documents required for regulatory purposes and how to structure same.
· Be able to satisfy the Fitness and Probity requirements as required by the CBI.
· Can demonstrate an ability to work enthusiastically, independently and to use initiative.
· Possess excellent communication, telephone and organisational skills, with the ability to quickly build relationships.
· If Working from home, good broadband will be a necessity.
· Good organiser with attention to detail and proven ability to prioritise tasks and follow through on same. Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
The Company will Provide:
· Full Training/Support for QFA’s
· Opportunity for additional Education and Career Progression.
· Salary/Package will be dependent on experience. Package will include access to the company DC pension scheme, death in-service and PHI.
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in strictest confidence