Counter Sales Assistant - Trailer & Accessories
This role is initially located in Dublin 11 but will be relocating to D.12 in February
Basic + Branch Bonus:42.5hrs per week
Counter Sales Assistant
* Actively sell and promote trailers/parts/associated equipment ensuring correct procedures are followed.
* Serve customers politely and efficiently either at the counter, off-site, on the telephone
* To advise and take orders for trailer hire and towbar fitting updating the diary accordingly and liaise with the workshop team as required.
* Ensure all stock orders received are shelved at the earliest opportunity and are presented safely, tidily, and in an attractive manner.
* Displays should be updated and maintained regularly to maximise customer interest.
* Liaise with the Store Workshop to ensure they are kept supplied with a steady workload
* To process the daily cash paperwork and prepare banking including petty cash and maintain accurate filing systems.
Requirements: Counter Sales Assistant
* Previous experience in a similar role is essential
* This role would best suit an upbeat and self-motivated individual who enjoys working systematically, productively and to deadlines
* You will have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced and energised environment.
* You will have a strong interest in delivering superb customer and after-sales service