Role: Sales Executive - full technology suite
Package: To Euros 32,000 plus solid OTE, large company benefits and exposure to some fantastic personal development opportunities
Flexibility - Happy to talk flexible, remote and hybrid working
Ricoh is a global technology business and through organic and acquisitive growth (i.e. MTI) has built a sizeable multi-vendor IT services business in the UK, counting Microsoft, Cisco and Dell EMC as key vendors and we continue to push our ambitions of becoming a truly digital services company.
Positioned as No. 26 in the 2020 UK's top 100 resellers by revenue, positioned by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services and having been added to the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program as gold status member we are on an exciting journey and we are looking for new talent to grow with us.
Due to our continued growth and we are now looking to recruit an additional Sales Executive, to develop desk-based sales and ensure continuous growth in line with Ricoh's business strategy.
What you will be doing...
* Driving the Desk based sales strategy across new and existing customers to grow Ricoh's market share and develop new lines of business
* Increase our customers awareness around our full range of product offerings whilst also understanding their needs, constantly placing the customer at the heart of everything we do
* Maintaining regular contact with new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business
* Maximising sales by continually expanding orders, upselling and cross selling our various lines of business
* Collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders, offering expertise and market relevant knowledge, ensuring continuous development of the value proposition
* Responsible for expansion of Ricoh's product range to new and existing customers to deliver business goals
* Target and develop new business opportunities through proactive outbound calls and a variety of other sources
* Achieve set monthly targets to contribute to the sales team financial targets
You will ideally have...
* Proven sales and business development experience both in relation to new business and existing accounts
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written
* Excellent negotiation skills and proven track record of relationship building
* Proven problem-solving skills and good attention to
* Previous experience in selling software as a service (SAS) would be advantageous
* Proven ability to manage and successfully overachieve on a Sales Target
* Broad commercial and financial acumen and awareness of issues involved in negotiating and has ability to negotiate logically and constructively