As Team Lead Sales Development you are at the forefront of our international Sales Development Team, based in Dublin. This team is the first point of call for Sales across our international bases, working on markets in the UK, Ireland, Spain, Benelux, Nordics and Italy. You will support the further development of the Spanish Sales Development Representatives and the constant achievement of sales goals with expertise, motivation and above all fun. This role offers you a unique opportunity to help shape Personio's growth and have a significant impact on the future of our customers' HR work! Your tasks and responsibilities
* Supporting the growth of our new Sales Development hub in Dublin - this is a role with the opportunity to scale and grow a team significantly over time
* Hiring, leading and developing a team of sales development representatives
* Building a strong sales culture that understands the customer at the centre of all activities
* Continuous achievement of set goals (on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis)
* Development and implementation of lead generation strategies
* Close cooperation with the marketing and the account executive team
* Identification of the ideal customer
* Data-driven analysis of processes to optimize conversion rates, time to sell, ARPA and other KPIs
What you need to succeed
Minimum of 3 years of professional experience on a B2B sales team
Experience of the full sales cycle - generating leads to closing deals
Successful development and implementation of demand generation programs for inside and field sales organization
Strong analytical understanding and experience with relevant CRM systems such as Salesforce
Outstanding communication and teamwork, with colleagues and customers
Focus on qualitative interaction with potential prospects
Experience in building and developing a demand generation team
* Exact understanding of software sales processes and experience with models like MEDDIC, SPIN, Sandler or Challenger Sale.
* Accurate forecasting & verifiable history for the timely (over) fulfilment of set goals
* You demonstrate fluent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written English and Spanish
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
* Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
* Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
* 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
* Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
* Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
* With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
* Choose between two mobility options: Tax Saver Commuter Ticket and the Bike to Work Scheme and receive a subsidy of 43.50€/month from Personio
* Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
* Enjoy training with Gympass with a subsidy of 30€/month from Personio
* Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
* Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
* Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares