Ergo's IT Resourcing team are growing, and we have an excellent opportunity for you to launch your career into the recruitment industry, with the very best training available. You will be be given the responsibility to develop and grow as Junior recruiter, while assisting with technical sourcing for our Senior Recruiters. You will get to work on a range of IT Roles for some of the biggest brand names in Ireland.
In this exciting role you will join a team of expert recruiters sourcing across multiple verticals including IT infrastructure, Cloud computing, Software Development and Project Management for internal and external contract and permanent opportunities, while managing a number of Technical roles.
Ergo are current Microsoft Country Partner of the Year with over 450 staff. We believe in ongoing development with the team having access to training resources such as Social Talent and LinkedIn Learning. We invest in best in-class tools including LinkedIn Recruiter & Bullhorn and we will invest in you too!
What will you do?
If you have 1-2 year's experience in a recruitment environment and want to work with a rapidly expanding IT Resourcing market-leader don't hesitate to get in touch.
- Work closely with hiring manager to deeply understand technical requirements of the role
- Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques for assigned roles
- Screen CVs/profiles and assess candidates to determine fit
- Complete sourcing admin support as required
- Consistently deliver outstanding service levels to both recruiters and candidates.
- Work with both the recruiter and the candidates to achieve successful placements.
What experience do you need?
- Previous Recruitment or technical sourcing experience within an agency or in-house is desirable.
- Ability to screen CVs/resumes and identify fit.
- Strong Candidate engagement approach.
- Assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate easily with a diverse range of people and backgrounds.
- Proficiency in sourcing tools including LinkedIn recruiter.
- Good knowledge of technology and the IT sector.
Email me jobs like this