B2B ‘Senior Sales Executive’
Who we are:
In Dulann Rubikon we provide traditional and digital solutions for businesses, helping them become safer, more compliant and efficient through our fire, health and safety services. Our Head Office is in Galway but we work nationally and our work environment is supportive and professional.
· We have an enviable portfolio of some of the world’s biggest brands on our books.
· We believe that every business should have access to the world's best, most cost-effective software and have access to fire, health and safety resources that are easily understood.
· We have experienced exceptional year on year growth since inception and now are recruiting a success hungry person to help us with our ever expanding workload.
· We continue to repay that trust by consistently reinvesting in our products and services.
· We continue to be years ahead of our competitors.
What we want:
One full-time, self-driven, ambitious, passionate and enthusiastic Senior Sales Executive for Dublin who has a hunger for success.
The successful candidate will excel in generating sales for our services, which include the provision of online Safety Management Systems, elearning training courses and traditional fire, health and safety services.
What we offer:
· Base Salary is €36,000 p.a. with realistic On-Target-Earnings of €50,000 to €70,000 p.a. depending on experience.
· Commission Scheme.
· Full training and development.
· 20 days holidays.
· 9 days Public Holidays.
· Working on the road and from office/home.
· Branded Apparel
· The opportunity to work with our global clients.
· No weekend working.
· Potential for progression and promotions.
· Fuel Card
· Mobile Phone
· Laptop / PC
What you will offer:
We require an effective Senior Sales Executive who loves talking and selling to new clients on the phone, by video calls and in person. You will be affable, approachable, love learning new skills and above all achieve sales targets by converting leads into closed sales.
What the job involves:
· Working with our existing team.
· Being self-driven, taking the initiative to research potential clients in all industries but largely in SMEs.
· Cold calling new prospects (decision makers, business owners, CEOs etc) about our services and organising Sales Appointments.
· Generating and converting Sales Appointments into Successful Sales by arranging face to face (or video call) meetings.
· Populating Salesforce with data on our leads and clients.
· Reaching attainable daily, monthly, and quarterly KPIs.
· Being rewarded generously for ongoing success.
What you should have:
· High level of motivation with a minimum of 2 – 3 years in a similar role with a track record of meeting and beating Sales Targets.
· A passion talking on the phone and meeting people; being able to answer all queries on our services while all the time converting leads.
· Relishes cold calling, building relationships and most importantly closing sales.
· An advantage if you have knowledge of elearning, health and safety but not a deal breaker.
· IT literate essential – emails, Microsoft 365 etc.
· Must have the legal right to work in Ireland.
· Knowledge of Salesforce an advantage.
· Excellent references from past employers.
· Fluent English.
· Full B Driving Licence.
· Own vehicle.
Email us your CV and a short cover letter explaining why we must meet with you, to email@example.com
The recruitment process will involve a competency-based interview and you will be asked to give a short presentation in person, as part of the selection process.