Are you hoping to make a fresh change in your career in 2022?
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of "Sales Manager" on behalf of our client, who have become Ireland's leading national and international agri parts supplier, exporting all over the world. This is a full time permanent role with a competitive salary for the right candidate.
As the successful Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of 12 sales representatives across the island of Ireland. 50% of your time will be spent in management, with the other 50% of your time spent looking after key accounts and large customers. Majority of the team is experienced within the industry, however, some of the newer recruits will need some mentoring and training.
For this role, we are looking to speak with Sales Managers with demonstrated management experience. You will have strong commercial acumen and be a strong strategic thinker. You will also have experience in forecasting revenue and setting targets/budgets.
* Identify and pursue sales opportunities across Europe and Rest of World
* Maintain and grow current sales to active customer base.
* Develop new customers.
* Cascade the business strategy to the sales team members.
* Be a key partner in business and sales strategy.
* Represent the brand at trade shows
* Develop excellent product knowledge.
* Maintain competitor knowledge, competitor activity and cascade appropriately across the organisation.
* Remain current on industry business development and sales trends.
* Develop and maintain our Sales and Customer Service training Programmes in line with business needs,
* Maximise our current customer spend by understanding our percentage of their spend and delivering a strategy and plan to increase their spend.
* Build relationships to encourage repeat business
* Exceed your KPI's
* Works closely with marketing on plans, processes and materials to develop. leads, secure new customers.
* Maximising the team’s potential and ensuring the team is actively engaged while supporting their development.
Skills Experience and Competencies
* At least three years sales team management experience
* A proven track record of making data driven decisions
* Excellent communication skills
* Extremely sales focused and driven by exceeding targets
* Experienced in building a brand
* An innovative and creative approach to sales
* Exceptional leadership skills
* A track record of Sales team development
* Comfortable partnering in social media projects and strategies
* Be capable of making presentations to customers and influencers in the required sector
* Relevant Business 3rd level Qualification or Industry Qualification Desirable
Click the link below and attach your CV. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence