As Inbound Sales Representative you are the first point of contact for potential customers who actively contact us and want advice on our software solution.
In this role you can learn software sales from the bottom up, demonstrate your multitasking and communication skills and live out your joy in customer contact. If you have always found it exciting to start in sales, our internal and external experts and our specially developed sales talent factory will help you develop step by step towards becoming a SaaS sales expert.
These challenges await you:
* Initial contact for all incoming inquiries from potential customers, e.g. about our product, for webinars and / or test accounts
* Prequalification of the inbound leads prior to handover to the account executives based on the requirements of the potential customers
* Occasional participation in trade fairs / events to represent Personio, otherwise communication with the leads takes place by phone and online
* Close collaboration with the partnerships and marketing team (receiving leads) and the account executives (transferring qualified leads)
What you need to succeed
* You are enthusiastic about customer contact and software technology and are now ready to turn your enthusiasm into a job
* You bring natural curiosity and enjoy solving challenges in a creative way
* You are confident and friendly in communication and manage to arouse trust and enthusiasm in the customer
* You use your high energy level and your own initiative and thereby develop into the engine for our sales team
* Fluency in Spanish and English
This position is the perfect introduction to understanding software sales from the ground up and thus recommending yourself for a career in sales, marketing or customer success.
* Development & implementation of a go-to-market strategy in a B2B direct sales model
* Development of sales-driven lead generation initiatives to optimize the prospecting & qualification process to maximize conversion rates
* Cooperation with the account executives and the marketing & product teams
* Analysis & interpretation of customer requirements
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
* Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
* Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
* 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
* Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
* Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
* With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
* Choose between two mobility options: Tax Saver Commuter Ticket and the Bike to Work Scheme and receive a subsidy of 43.50€/month from Personio
* Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
* Enjoy training with Gympass with a subsidy of 30€/month from Personio
* Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
* Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
* Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares