Internal Sales Administrator
A Galway based company, are recruiting for the role of an Internal Sales Administrator to assist in the continued growth and expansion of the company. The person in this role will be responsible for providing sales support to their valued customers while also supporting other members of the team.
Duties to include:
• The sourcing of products.
• Generating quotations for customers.
• Responding to customers via phone and email in a timely manner.
• Liaising with suppliers to ensure the delivery schedules of our customers are met.
• Provide support and lead generation for our external sales team.
• Ensuring customers are kept up to date with relevant delivery information and timelines.
• Must have good organisational skills to deal with enquiries promptly and efficiently
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing demands in a busy sales office
• Strong PC, numeracy and analytical skills
• Previous office experience is an advantage but not essential
• Strong administration skills
• Ability to work well on your own initiative while ensuring the needs of the team are met.
Email me jobs like this