FRS Recruitment working in partnership with an Irish leading farm organization and inviting applications for the role of 'Area Development Officer' to Cover Limerick, Kerry and Clare region. This is a fulltime permanent role.
Industry: Agri, Farming, B2C, Dairy
Location: East Cork
Contract/Hours: Full time perm/Mon - Fri
Salary: 25 - 30k per annum
Duties & responsibilities
* Membership recruitment and retention
* Calling to Farmers and developing B2C relationships
* Deliver a quality customer service experience and relationship building
* Organising meetings, events and making presentations to groups.
* Managing and resolving member queries and difficulties
* Interactions with key stakeholders e.g. Govt Departments, Agencies and Processors
* Excellent communication and people skills
* An understanding of farming trends and issues
* An interest or background in farming (Dairy preferable)
* Good IT skills
* Full clean driver’s license
* Must have own transport (Mileage provided by employer)
* Salary 25 – 30k DOE
* Mileage provided by employer
Please email your cv through the attached link
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.