KOS Ergonomics are ergonomic specialists and also Ireland's leading providers of, ergonomic equipment, seating, furniture and consultancy in Ireland. You will be joining a positive and friendly atmosphere where our employee’s personal development is of utmost importance. We deal primarily in the business to business market; dealing with mainly high-profile clients and Ireland's large Multi-nationals and other large companies, but also to consumers.
We are looking for a driven and competitive individual, who also has a background in health and interest in helping people improve their health.
We are looking for candidates with potential to be fast-tracked to Account Manager where there is significant increase in earnings!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Consistently meet sales targets and KPIs
- Consultative based selling based on understanding client requirements and developing effective solutions.
- Manage and expand existing relationships with corporate clients in person, by phone and email
- New business development - generate sufficient new leads to ensure continuous pipeline.
- Manage own calendar and arrange own initial client meetings to introduce service.
- Ensure customer's needs are met with excellent efficiency and service.
- Plan and implement a sales plan for the given area of responsibility.
- Concise, accurate and efficient updating relevant information in the CRM system.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Communicate effectively at managerial level in large companies.
- Result driven, highly competitive and enthusiastic individual.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop new business as well as build and maintain solid client relationships.
- Professional manner and appearance
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and as part of a sales team.
- Good Numeracy and PC Literate - MS office/excel/word/outlook.
- Fluency in English language both written and verbal.
- Full drivers licence
- Proven track record successfully achieving sales targets.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in selling to large and multi-national clients.
- Competitive basic salary with salary scale
- Work From Home
- Healthy Home Office Set Up
- Additional Annual Leave Buy Back
- Team Lunches
- Team Nights-Out
- Snacks in Office
- Training and CPD Support
- Free Spotify Premium
- Employee Discounts
- Opportunity to grow within a growing company
- The work itself is rewarding as it involves improving people's quality of life
- A company who is committed to creating a good workplace and environment for their employees!
- City Centre Office in Dublin 2
Cork, Limerick, Tipperary and Waterford.