Our client a Construction Supply firm based in the Carlow / Kildare area are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Executive / Business Developerjoin their team. The main purpose of this role is to promote the company brand and to directly manage the sales process within their territory (Leinster including Dublin)
* To develop sales by securing new business contracts, as well as maintaining and developing existing business contracts
* To achieve defined sales targets whilst maintaining good profitability levels.
* Ensure our customers are aware of the company's expanding product range and identifying leads for further business opportunities.
* Lead Company initiatives to ensure attendance/representation at trade shows.
* To analyse current and potential markets for the Company's products and services.
* To enhance existing and create new meaningful relationships between our Company and its customers.
* To manage the sales area efficiently and to utilise the time available effectively so as to achieve the maximum results possible.
* Ad hoc duties as may arise from time to time.
* Previous Sales experience within the Construction / Engineering essential
* IT capabilities to include MS Office and understanding of drawing packages (Ideal)
* Ability to co-ordinate sales order needs with purchasing, production and compliance requirements.
* Excellent communication skills
* Motivated with a desire to achieve targets
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send an up-to-date CV to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny via link provided.