We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Marketing & Business Transformation, the Marketing Director, HTS EMEA oversees and directs the strategic marketing and product offerings for the HTS EMEA business.
* Develop and drive the marketing strategy formulation process for the HTS EMEA business.Model the EMEA competitive market landscape and design / implement strategic plans and marketing programs that increase HTS positioning in the region while achieving profitable growth.
* Working closely with the HTS EMEA General Manager (GM) and Regional CFO, drive the development of the HTS EMEA Strategic Plan (STRAP), Annual Operating Plan (AOP), and tactics required to achieve these plans.
* Manage product road maps to determine where to invest spend in future product offerings and how sub product portfolios are managed to achieve the targets set in STRAP / AOP.
* Drive and provide clear tracking to STRAP / AOP financial results.
* Maintain competitive product offering by monitoring product life cycles, plan for demand, contribute to the New Product Introduction (NPI) / ideation in collaboration with the HTS Offering Management Leaders, manage the success and KPIs of programs and projects, and establish and implement programs that drive critical customer value.
* Lead and develop a team of Offering Managers, based in EMEA.
* Serve as the link between technology, lines of business and the customer by providing input regarding customer trends and requirements through coordination with the HTS R&D Leader and EMEA GM.
* Design and implement pricing strategies (i.e. value pricing) in collaboration with the EMEA Pricing Leader.
* Serve as one of the key decision makers regarding product offerings that are added or eliminated from the product line, driving decisions based on overall business strategy and supply chain (ISC) objectives.
* Own and manage the marketing budget in EMEA.
* Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including public relations, online marketing, and marketing communications departments.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
* Extensive experience in Marketing / Strategic Planning
* Experience working in Industrial Manufacturing environment (direct-industry experience or consultative)
* Experience creating and driving long-term marketing plans
Ideal to have…
* MBA or Master's Degree in Marketing, Engineering preferred
* Experience working in projects-based business preferred (B2B selling)
* Experience marketing solutions in a strict regulatory environment preferred