Role: Pharmaceutical Sales Executive
Salary: €30k, plus OTE
Our award winning client is the leading manufacturing player in their market niche! They're looking for their next graduate intake in order to enhance the company's presence further!
Benefits/What you get:
A very competitive starting salary of €30k
A company car
A company mobile
Extensive training programme in a supportive environment
Excellent scope for progression
A fast-paced and inclusive culture
Chiefly engaging with new business development and networking, you will foster close relationships with the internal teams you work with and clients externally also. Regularly meeting customers face to face in the field, you will initially focus on commercial relationships with SMEs. The scope for progression beyond this with our client is vast.
In order to enable success in your new role, you will be provided with a company car and mobile. Become part of the exciting office culture and you will be rewarded financially, with industry renowned training, and fantastic scope for progression!
• Develop sales plans to achieve targeted objectives and goals
• Own, direct, produce and deliver new business quotations, proposals and presentation material.
• Attend relevant events to develop new business opportunities.
• Using your company car, travel to visit clients on site in order to develop relationships and deliver proposals
• Ensure various projects are instigated and carried out competently, meeting tight deadlines
Educated to degree level
A full UK driving licence
Fantastic communication skills and plenty of ambition
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website