Are you bored of the same old jobs being advertised? Do you really have a work life balance?
Join the “Energy Revolution” and be part of the largest & most important Sales project ever seen in this country.
Join Team ‘Iberdrola Ireland’ in helping Ireland achieve a Greener Future!
We are currently seeking Business Development Managers to work on behalf of Iberdrola Ireland who are one of the largest energy companies in the world and a leader in Renewable Energy in the most exciting project in Ireland to date!
The Iberdrola group is at the forefront of building a sustainable future for everyone. The Iberdrola group produce and supply energy to more than 100 million customers around the world.
The successful candidate will be required to convert leads and cold call customers covering the Kildare region.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Meeting monthly targets.
- Pipeline development.
- Identify and targeting new opportunities.
- Calling to customer base and managing existing accounts.
- Upselling and completing all paperwork.
- Arranging and completing appointments with customers.
- Experience in the utilities, telecoms sectors an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience working towards targets.
- Proven Sales Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with CRM systems and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Target driven & total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business.
- 4- day work week.
- €27,000 Basic Salary
- Uncapped Commission
- Work/Life Balance
- Excellent Bonus Structure & Additional Incentives
- Company Vehicle