FRS Recruitment are delighted to partner with a leading Auto Dealership in the beautiful West of Ireland in recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to take their business to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity offering a generous salary in addition to a healthy performance bonus. If you are an experienced Automotive Industry professional, have an excellent understanding of implementing SOPs & SLAs and seeking a new challenge - then take a look at job spec below.
Managing and overseeing the daily function of the Service and Workshop function of the business.
* Organising service activities, ensuring the department’s efficient and profitable operation by satisfying and enhancing customer relations.
* Maintain daily workshop timekeeping and labour productivity records to monitor the effective use of technician and productive labour.
* Monitor hours attended and worked in order to achieve labour efficiency targets
* Schedule work for technicians in timely manner
* Ensure timelines are met and all documentation is properly recorded
* Provide leadership and guidance to the entire Service team
* Responsible For: Service Receptionists, Workshop Foreman, Workshop Controller, Mechanical Repair Technicians (skilled and semi-skilled), Warranty Clerk
* Ensure accurate recording of parts and service times, job costing and invoicing in the Service Department.
* Improve on the quality of the companies commitment to customer service and retention
* Provide all Your Dealership Ltd customers with a level of service which will achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
* Ensure that training standards are fully maintained so that future manpower requirements are covered.
* Investigate and resolve customer complaints
* Monitor workshop productivity and utilisation performance daily, in total and for individual technicians.
* 3+ years' experience in a management, customer service or sales role ideally within the Motor industry.
* Excellent People Management & Leadership skills.
* Maintaining exemplary customer relations.
* Excellent communication.
* Proven problem-solving experience.
* Organised and structured approach to work with proven ability to multi-task.
* Proactive approach to developing and maintaining systems and processes.
* Ability to work in a fast – paced environment