McMahon and Nagle is a dynamic and growing Dublin based window and door company that places a very high priority on delivering excellent customer service, we are seeking a Sales Support Administrator.
As well as your ability to perform the job roles brilliantly we are looking for someone who is ambitious and eager to learn and grow with the company with the potential for the role to develop into a full time sales position for the right candidate in the near future.
- You should have an excellent telephone manner, be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and have good communication skills - excellent written and spoken English is essential.
- You must be competent and have very strong organisational ability, be able to work on own initiative and have a very high level of attention to detail.
- You should be someone who enjoys and excels at working through process and systems.
- You should relish the challenge of working in an active and busy environment and willing to help out on the Showroom floor.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Qualify and administer leads to a very high standard and make a strong connection with each potential customer
● Manage sales appointments and showroom diaries
● Meet with customers in showrooms to demonstrate products and services
● Keep sales reps informed of progress and motivate to achieve targets
● Keep clients updated on the progress and delivery of their jobs.
● Manage the distribution of drop cards while we are working in the street via ○ fitting teams ○ final inspection ○ sales reps ○ other methods
● Ensure that each customer gets a follow up call from the company to say thanks and gain feedback.
● Coordinate with the photographer to make sure he gets the before and after photos in a timely manner
● Assist with marketing by liaising with our social media team - providing customer comments, photos etc.
● Assist in the management of new lead generation activities, including social media, drop cards, telesales and other activities
● Hours: 9 to 5.30 Monday to Friday. 10 to 2pm every second Saturday. On these weeks a half day on Monday will be worked in lieu. (More Saturdays may be required – to be confirmed)
Salary: €30,000 per annum plus monthly sales bonus (€33k OTE)
This is a terrific opportunity to join a forward looking and growing company. As well as the opportunities within the Sales Administrator role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and progress into a full time sales position with huge earning potential.