WebDoctor is excited to announce we are recruiting for a passionate Business Development Executive to join our Corporate Care team and further develop our market leading position in Ireland. Webdoctor is Ireland’s largest and longest-standing telehealth provider. We are steeped in deep clinical and technical expertise, and we are now looking to grow substantially over the coming years. Supported by leading private and institutional investors, we have recently raised c. €4m in 2021 to pursue growth opportunities. We have a big vision and we’re just getting started.
Web Doctor’s Corporate Care product is a virtual healthcare solution that provides corporations, big & small, with a cost effective way to offer their staff medical cover. It helps company’s retain & obtain staff as well as improve employee satisfaction & reduce absenteeism. It offers company employee’s the ability to see a doctor online, when and where they need it. From their desk or home, employees can access the best medical advice from Irish based online doctors, 7 days a week. WedDoctor’s Corporate Care services include; Video Consultations, Repeat Prescriptions, Ask a Health Question, Home Test Kits, Onsite Health-Checks, Onsite Flu Vaccinations, Wellness Campaigns, and much more.
This new role will be integral to our growth trajectory. If you’re excited about working in a fast-growth startup environment on cutting-edge products that can impact how healthcare is delivered, then this is the role for you. You will be responsible for driving inside sales and solving the problems our customers face every day. You will have responsibility for achieving monthly revenue targets from inside sales using excellent communication skills via telephone, email, online, presentations. In-person presentations may also be required. The role will include prospecting for new customers, cold calling, demonstrating the product/ service, as well as providing outstanding, professional, and efficient customer service. You will work in partnership with WebDoctor’s product management and customer success teams to ensure the product/ service is customer-led, so it’s essential that you have the ability to understand customer needs and translate them into requirements for your tech colleagues to execute. Your natural habitat is a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. You will display creative and analytical problem-solving skills with an unrelenting passion to achieve revenue targets and provide excellent service to our customers.
- Energetic, an infectious personality, presents themselves professionally in every aspect.
- Excellent listening skills, fluent in English language both written and spoken.
- Comfortable working in a team but takes personal responsibility for their own success.
- Experience working in an Inside Sales Team and meeting assigned quotas/targets.
- Experience working in a Lead Generation function.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft (Office), Google (G-Suite), CRM (Hubspot/ Zendesk/ etc), automated marketing applications (Intercom, etc), LinkedIn (Sales Navigator).
- Basic Annual Salary - €35k to €40k per annum
- Excellent Sales Commission
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Free Webdoctor appts
- Remote Office start up allowance
- Bike to work scheme