FINAL DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS - 19TH NOVEMBER 2021
Energia - Customer Solutions. Your company Leading the energy industry in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, Energia Group operate in three separate areas: Renewables, Flexible Generation and Customer Solutions. With an annual turnover of circa €2 Billion, Energia Group is one of Ireland’s Top 50 Businesses. Our industry is in a constant state of change and Energia, part of Energia Group, need exceptional people like you to help us deliver the future of energy. So… are you ready to switch on your career with Ireland’s leading energy provider?
What we offer In addition to the all-important competitive salary and generous company pension (up to 6%), we also want to shout about some of our other great benefits;
- We offer 25 days holiday per year plus 10 statutory holidays Opportunity to buy extra holidays
- A Personal Contract Bonus of up to 10% of your salary
- Car Parking
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and year round learning.
- Wellbeing Employee Calendar Assistance Programme (Counselling Service)
- Subsidised Gym Membership Private Healthcare Membership of Sports and Social Clubs .
- Annual salary review.
This role will be based in The Liberty Centre, Blanchardstown a brand new agile working space, which nurtures teamwork and collaboration. Given the recent Covid 19 pandemic you may be required to work from home initially. Your new role Reporting to the Energy Solutions Sales Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for negotiating energy solution contracts with commercial customer which includes LAAS and Connect 360 (energy Monitoring equipment) .
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Establish, develop, and maintain strong sales pipeline through existing customer base along with potential new business opportunities
• Establish strong relationships with customers and other sales channels
• Achieve quarterly, annual sales target and profit objectives
• Implement a sales campaign to achieve growth for both allocated and prospective customer
• Conduct onsite meetings with customers where appropriate
• Prepare and present sales proposal to customers
• Monitor and develop your allocated base customer to ensure effective performance and growth, ensuring the achievement of all relevant targets and objectives
• Identify opportunities to increase revenue by cross selling services and products
• Maintain and update CRM systems to provide reports, market information, and customer feedback
• Work in conjunction with other members of the sales teams to ensure company success for all projects
• Work closely with our design team to achieve best outcomes for our customers
• Liaise with the fulfilment team to ensure successful delivery of projects from start of installation to full completion
• Ability to learn technical requirements and develop skill set through on the job learning
• Ability to adapt to changing product and market requirement on an ongoing basis Essential Criteria:
• Proven sales experience in a sales related industry with a track record of delivering targets or KPIs.
• Ability to work on own initiative and drive sales forward and achieve sales, financial objectives, and targets.
• Experience in solution-based selling experience in delivering client presentations.
• Well-developed negotiation and commercial skills/understanding.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Must have full clean driving licence Desirable Criteria:
• Previous field sales experience.
• Knowledge of the Energy industry or proven ability to learn quickly.
• Third level degree in Business, Sales, Engineering or similar.
• Excellent IT and administration skills including experience of using Salesforce or similar CRM.
• Experience of working in a sales team and of team management.
• Drive for Results
• Judgement/Decision Making
• Professional Integrity Additional Requirements:
• The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must be self-sufficient with a demonstrated history of problem-solving skills and a focus on achieving results.
To Apply Simply click on the Apply Now button located on the job advert. A reserve list will be held for 6 months in which you will be placed if you are suitable for the role. Energia Group is an equal opportunities employer