Sales Administrator - IRadio
Do you want to join a dynamic, creative and fun Sales Team?
We are looking for a versatile and highly, organized Sales Facilitator to perform sales administrative duties for senior account managers. In this role, you will be responsible for booking in orders, running sales reports, following up on monthly debtors, building client presentations, and handling correspondence on behalf of account managers. You may also be required to look after holiday cover and assist with other duties when required.
High potential to develop into a sales roles with experience also.
To ensure success as a sales facilitator, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in an administrative role. Accomplished sales facilitators are intuitive to the needs of the account managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
Working from our Head Office in Athlone but also remote working from home possible.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Local Sales Director and performing administrative & junior account manager duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and client presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments to achieve required tasks.
- Copying, scanning, as well as taking notes during certain tasks.
- Attending on-line and face to face client meetings as required.
- Working closely with each account manager to book in regular clients.
- Work on building relations with clients around debtor collections.
- Following up with each account manager on daily/weekly tasks achieved.
- Provide holiday cover when required for account managers.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Sales Administrator Requirements:
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- Any experience in pervious sales & marketing roles would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are essential.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers & scanners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.