At ICON Clinical, within our Global Strategic Solutions Team, as part of a long running global partnership with a well known global pharma company, we are currently recruiting for a Payments Analyst
Role: Payments Analyst
Duration: Fulltime Permanent
Are you interested to make the step into the pharmaceutical industry and work with one of the leading global pharma companies?
If you are seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, working closely together with the top minds in Biotechnology, then here is your chance. Are you curious to see what it is like to work in big pharma, we would like to hear from you!
• Review and interpret global clinical payment documents for each contract executed (CSAs, budgets, amendments, and Budget Modification Letters) and extract payment information for budget configuration template (e.g. amounts, caps, limits, backup requirements, etc.)
• Ensure sites are set up correctly for payment in IPS payment system
• Distinguish between data driven and manual payment line items and configure accordingly
• Escalate and timely resolution of ambiguous payment information to contract negotiators for clarification
• Follow up with sites on relevant payee form completion, correction, or modification
• Collaborate and communicate with business partners
• Ensure adherence to client processes
• Partner with Investigator Payments Lead ("IPL) to track missing and incomplete documents
• Tracks all issues and resolution
•Staff must have written and oral language fluency in legal, medical, and scientific terms
•Staff must be fluent in English and at least one other European language. Fluency in local language(s)
•Strong Excel skills
•Experience with site contracts and payments/Set up study within system is a plus
Remuneration & other details:
• Excellent opportunity to start your career within the Pharma industry. Excellent career progression into Contract and Negotiations
• Office based in South County Business Park, Dublin, Ireland.
• Permanent position
• Friendly work atmosphere
Why this vacancy is right for you:
We offer an exciting and challenging work environment for clinical research professionals looking for an opportunity to contribute to the success of a company dedicated to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceuticals that improve health and quality of life.
Would you like to know more? Please submit your CV to
Please note that we can consider only those applicants that are authorized to work in Ireland and are currently based in Ireland.
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That's why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture - one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.