We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
You will be responsible for opening new accounts, cross selling, improving the utilisation of hire equipment across the business and to ensure all hire opportunities are maximised and to identify areas for investment. You will also be responsible for developing relationships with customers and suppliers and to coordinate exchanges for externally hired equipment.
Responsibilities within post:
* Monitor equipment off hired and identify where a transfer to a new hire is possible.
* Liaise with customers, fitters and logistics team to ensure equipment is delivered in good condition
* Monitor equipment returned to the depot, liaising with the operations team on progress of service and pre hire checks.
* Working with the regional contacts and the Internal Sales Coordinators, source new hires for equipment ready for hire.
* Obtain weekly external hire reports for key suppliers, and analyse equipment listed to identify potential exchanges and opportunities. Monitor hires sent to the external hire team.
* Contact customers to discuss equipment exchanges utilising the information from the Internal Sales Team and external hire reports, and process all required paperwork; requisitions, off hires etc
* Develop an awareness of hire durations for larger equipment to assist with planning future hires.
* Identify areas for investment where a particular product is frequently hired externally.
* Provide customers with a weekly plant availability report