FRS Recruitment are seeking applications for the role of Commercial Servicing Relationship Manager with our client in Shannon Co Clare. This is a full time, 23 month contract position. Our client are a leading asset manager and provider of third-party loan and advisory services employing over 400 people.
The role of Commercial Servicing Manager is to provide borrower management services across a portfolio of commercial loans in line with client Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
You will manage a Portfolio of Accounts within agreed mandates for the Portfolio Manager and seek resolutions via a number of work streams such as refinancing of debt, restructure of the facilities or sale of secured assets or enforcement of security.
* Engage with borrowers, seek and assess financial information, develop a strategy for each case and negotiate a deal with the borrower
* Implement strategies, as directed by the portfolio manager, to maximise financial return for our client
* Implement all daily account actions in accordance with various work-streams within set mandates and as instructed by the CRE Portfolio Manager.
* Ensure correspondence is issued to customers in line with mandates and acceptance of terms approved by Portfolio Manager
* Monitor account performance and ensure ongoing collection of set repayments.
* Analysis and Reporting
* Complete all ad-hoc, daily/ weekly/monthly reporting requests accurately and within the requested time frame
* Provide an efficient service to both internal Clients and Borrowers ensuring that quality standards and customer service levels are maintained at an appropriately high level while achieving targets in terms of efficiency and volume
Key Performance Indicators:
* Progression of accounts along a set pipeline
* Cash collections, settlements
* Relevance, accuracy and timeliness of reports
* Call quality audits
* Customer feedback
Skills & Experience:
* Accredited Product Advisor (APA) with commitment to completing QFA
* Third level business degree or similar qualification
* Qualified Financial Advisor (Desirable)
* Operations Experience in a Financial Services Environment
* Previous Collections and/or restructuring experience
* Strong organisational skills and an ability to manage your own work load
* Knowledge of relevant lending legislation and codes (Desirable)
* Legal & Compliance
* IT Knowledge – General Use
* Accuracy & Quality
* Analytical Thinking
* Communication skills – Interpersonal and Written
* Customer Service and Commercial Awareness
* Influencing/Persuasion and Negotiation skills
* Organisational Skills
* Presentation Skills
* Team Working
Central Bank of Ireland Requirements:
Please note that this role is a Controlled Function (CF) role under the Central Bank of Ireland’s Fitness & Probity
Standards and has been classified as a CF3 and CF4. CF3 is giving of advice to a customer of the regulated financial service provider. CF 4 is arranging a financial service for a customer of the regulated financial service provider.
Where you accept the offer of this role, prior to the appointment, you will be required to agree to abide by the Fitness &
Probity Standards and complete a Fitness & Probity Questionnaire. Due diligence checks will also be completed on your
qualifications and Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
Send CV through attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion