Bowler Bentley's new client is a leading provider of outsourced customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about customer communication. Due to the expansion of their current campaigns and their new clients, they are on a look out for an experienced Recruitment professional to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for sourcing, identifying and qualifying suitable candidates.
- End to end Recruitment and selection process.
- Partnering with line managers through the recruitment process.
- Management of recruitment inbox.
- Advertising of live roles.
- Involvement in interview processes.
- On-boarding and inductions.
- Candidate management.
- Recruitment administration duties.
Education and Experience:
- Demonstrated success in sourcing candidates at all levels.
- 2- 4 years experience in a fast paced recruitment environment.
- Excellent skills in social media recruitment.
- Experience gathering market data and negotiating offers.
- Has the ability to work in a team-oriented, highly collaborative environment.
- Has the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to manage own work load.