Our new client is now offering Remote working options available within the EU!
We can now offer the option of fully remote working from home from anywhere within the EU! We can also offer the opportunity to work from one of our offices/hubs or a blend of Home and Office working if within commuting distance.
Team Leader - German Speaking
The Team Leader will manage a team of Sales Representatives to drive sales performance. Working hours will vary depending on the account you will be managing.
As part of the management team, the Team Leader will lead and motivate a team, responsible for managing sales through a number of channels including phone and email. They will be responsible for delivering on the sales team's revenue goals across both new and managed business. You will be responsible for hiring and motivating the team whilst helping define market and industry strategy.
- Responsible for managing the performance of the team ensuring each team member is maximising every opportunity to sell on calls.
- Manage Salesforce Hygiene and Dashboards
- Measure, monitor and report on KPI's ensuring they are met on an ongoing basis.
- Provide hands-on coaching and development to sales team members.
- Develop the team through our succession planning strategy.
- Continuously review opportunities to streamline processes and develop industry initiatives to drive new sales and grow existing business.
- Work with the QA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System.
- Play a role in driving strategic initiatives that improve results across the broader sales team.
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful ISO audits.
- Manage end to end team revenue pipeline (new business and existing business).
- Provide hands-on coaching to sales team members.
- Work with Capacity Planning and Group Leader to deliver weekly hours targets.
- Support the team with system and campaign related issues.
What we are seeking
- Proven ability to build strong relationships among key stakeholders quickly
- Proven track record of being a top sales performer as an agent in a previous career.
- A thorough understanding of sales methodologies across all stages of the sales cycle.
- Highly data driven where decisions are made based on key KPI data reports.
- Ability and willingness to drill down to opportunity level with individual sales reps as needed.
- Willingness to lead by example.
- Highly organised with strong operational efficiency.
- Highly motivated & energetic.
- A good academic record with 2+ years of People Management and Sales, customer care or equivalent experience.
- C2 Level German speaker and strong oral and written English.
- A good knowledge of on-line media and E-commerce
- Strong verbal & written communication, and attention to detail: you have the ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation.
- Proficient in using spreadsheets and other office applications
- Proficient in G-Suite applications
- Competitive salary plus an excellent bonus
- Exciting flexible working options available
- €250 service/tenure voucher every 6 months
- Excellent hours
- Progression - Career Development Plan.
- Pension Plan (after 1 year)
- Subsidized Health Care (after 1 year)