Kilmartins Print & Office supplies was established in 1866. We have an excellent reputation for quality products and offer a reliable and personal service. We supply printing, office products and office furniture to Irelands leading professionals, including small businesses, home offices, large organisations and government departments. We are currently seeking a Sales Executive to join our team.
You will be responsible for growing the business and targeting key clients.
There is an excellent package on offer for the right candidate. In this role, you will take responsibility for the successful and timely execution of all requirements needed to provide the highest level of service at all levels of customer engagement with the goal of driving sales growth.
- Drive long term sales growth by building strong relationships with existing customer base.
- Generate new business opportunities.
- Ensure project deliverables are met by closely liaising with production team.
- Place a high priority on delivering quality results, go above and beyond client expectations.
- Prepare a plan to achieve the new business sales targets.
- Reply to relevant tenders, develop new revenue streams from our Webstore.
- Excellent knowledge of Printing in Ireland, at least two years’ experience in a similar role [B2B], with a track record of delivering results.
- A strong educational background, fluent in English and a clean driving license. Professional phone manner and customer focus essential.
- Excellent planning skills together with project management and prioritisation skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Delivery focused – taking potential clients through the sales process /cycle
- Strong analytical problem solving capabilities and business acumen.
- Ability to work on own initiative, yet also strong team player
- It is a must that the individual is highly organised with the ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish goals, establishes efficient work procedures to meet objectives and be skilled in prioritising and meeting deadlines. A problem solver, who can address issues in a professional manner.
- Desire to learn/take feedback.
- A positive, can-do attitude and dedicated to going above and beyond. A Sales Professional
- Resilience - ability to meet challenges and pressures head-on and to manage and address set-backs as encountered.
Renumeration: €30-50k OTE, Company Car.