Recognition Express has a great opportunity for a sales driven individual with excellent customer service skills to join our busy office as a Full Time Sales & Admin Executive.
We are a limerick based company; family owned & ran since 1988. The company manufactures name badges, lapel pins, interior signage and promotional products for the majority of the Irish Market place, from large multinationals, hotel chains and hospitals, to individual professional practices. This entrepreneurial team guarantee the highest quality, professional service and prompt deliveries to all markets.
The Sales person is responsible for responding to phone and email enquiries; converting them into orders, processing orders with a view to bulk selling and generating new business. You will be required to build strong relationships with existing & new customer bases.
· Take calls and enquiries from customers, provide quotations and design proofs, monitor sales orders and answer general queries
· Identify product requirements and source products where required
· Liaise with the production team & management
· Produce sales & marketing reports using Excel & Word
· Navigate the accounts package SAGE
· Produce design templates using Corel Draw graphics package.
· Process sales orders, liaising directly with the Production Department
· Ensure high levels of customer service & professionalism to clients & team members at all times.
· The position will be varied & entail a small role in other companies within the group
You, the candidate will have:
· Experience in a similar sales executive role would be very advantageous
· First-class customer service skills, a proactive, helpful and friendly approach is essential
· Negotiation skills within customer and supplier organisations
· Strong computer skills, competency in Microsoft Office, SAGE & Gmail
· Experience using Corel Draw or a similar graphics design package is an advantage but not essential
· A good standard of education, leaving certificate or higher
· Experience working as part of a team
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
· The ability to problem solve & work to your own initiative
· General experience in a busy sales environment
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong & engaging people skills
· The ability to build rapport & business relationships with clients
· Great communication skills both written & verbal English (a fluent speaker)
· Comfortable with IT systems