Anachem NI is recognized as one of Irelands leading suppliers of chemical & hygiene producers & wholesales across the island of Ireland. We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Sales Representative and also self-employed Sales Agents, who are results focused to join our existing sales team and service the current demand for quality hygiene solutions across all sectors of industry due to Covid-19.
· Our customers report that our products are not only superior in performance to anything our competitors offer but also deliver a minimum of 30% cost savings to their businesses.
Having grown exponentially since 1991, We are currently looking for experienced sales executives to join our existing and ever-expanding sales force Nationwide both North & South.
We require ambitious, hardworking, passionate, and target driven individuals who are interested in developing and growing new business across the hospitality, leisure, food processing, supermarket, and healthcare sectors.
The successful sales professional must be a self-starter, highly competitive with a passion to succeed and the ability to identify the decision makers, negotiate, demonstrate, and close the sale within our key business to business markets.
Anachem will also consider applications from candidates who simply wish to enhance their existing sales portfolios or indeed sales executives who maybe considering part-time work.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Identify new opportunities and ability to close sales promptly.
· Efficiently plan daily journeys to maximize productivity.
· Comfortable cold calling and performing product demonstrations.
· Achievement of monthly sales targets.
· Develop the assigned area and grow a strong loyal customer base.
· Initial completion of weekly feedback report and update of CRM.
· Experience of selling business to business, ideally into the Supermarket / Symbol sector.
· Negotiating at HQ and Store Business Manager level be advantage.
· Ability to plan and work on your own initiative.
· Be highly motivated & ambitious to exceed targets.
· Hard working and resilient
· Excellent negotiation, communication & interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to establish strong client relationships and to build trust.
· Experience of the chemical / hygiene/ janitorial supply industry or indeed the food production sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to develop new business through Cold Calling & referrals.
- Possess a minimum knowledge of Microsoft programmes (i.e. word & excel)
- Full driving license
· Fantastic Product Range / Repeat Monthly Sales
· Competitive Salary, Excellent uncapped Commission
· Guaranteed initial exclusivity of assigned region.
· Full Product induction with ongoing training program & in field support.
· Fuel, Phone & Vehicle allowances (performance based)
As a self-employed sales professional, you have the freedom & flexibility of being your own boss and working hours that suit you, this is a unique opportunity for one to build a very lucrative repetitive residual business.
Should the ideal candidate present themselves for selection we are prepared to discuss various financial support packages that should benefit both parties.