German B2B Sales Account Executive - Dublin (Fintech)
Excellent role for German speakers interested in Tech/ Fintech/ Software Sales! If you're experienced in Sales and Account Management and want to develop your career working for one of the most innovative fintech companies in the world - this is the opportunity you cannot miss!
Our client is an international fintech company specialising in providing data-driven financial solutions and long-term capital strategies to businesses worldwide. Since their launch in 2015, they have become a part of the success of over 5,000 clients, having invested over $2.5 billion in various start-ups and growing companies.
Although they already work on several European markets, within 2021 they're planning to establish an even stronger EU presence and develop their office in Dublin into their main European hub.
As a Sales Account Executive for German market, you will be:
* Taking ownership: Managing the full sales cycle.
* Building relationships: Develop successful partnerships with clients.
* Planning: Developing and implementing best-fit sales strategies.
* Changing and (self)improving: Tracking the effectiveness of your own sales approach & adjusting it accordingly.
* Accommodating: Improving products and services to include clients' needs and feedback.
They're looking for people who understand that creativity is a secret weapon in sales. While standardized data can be an excellent base for the sales pitch, it's the personalised approach and unique relationships that go even a longer way.
What are they expecting from their Salespeople?
* Fluency in German and English.
* Passion for Sales and Technology.
* Excellent and high-level communication skills.
* Strong data and analytical skills.
* Motivation and focus on targets.
* Background in finance, software sales, entrepreneurship will be a plus.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV via the application button below and we will be happy to get in touch and discuss further