FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Agri Sales Advisor' on behalf of our client, a leading Irish Agribusiness. This is a 12 month fixed term contract (which may be extended to perm on completion) and based in the North Cork region.
* Communicating professionally and effectively with staff, customers, clients and suppliers.
* Experience in the use of the Core Point of Sale, CRM Oracle EBIZ and the Oracle reporting tool is desirable but can be provided
* Be a key technical support function to the field sales team & work closely with them to achieve objectives
* Achieve targets in conjunction with field sales teams -budgets provided across feed, fertiliser and farm requisites.
* Provide flexible coverage of inbound calls and achieve determined metrics – weekly calls and sales targets, campaign targets
* Build your technical knowledge to better serve our clients members through animal nutrition, grassland management, crop agronomy and other key areas as required
* Attend and participate in Technical Training events where required
* Provide a “best in class” customer service experience to all our clients customers
* Proactively offer “best fit” solutions to customers in relation to their farming needs
* Actively partake in all seasonal sales campaigns to drive sales & revenue for our client
* Customer Focused
* Third level Agricultural degree or similar required.
* Resilience and be capable of dealing with pressurised situations and deadlines
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact confidently with internal and external customers
* Strong IT skills are essential and be competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
* Experience with wordpress and social media
* Strong Communicator with proven sales coaching and mentoring capability.
* Proven ability to drive change through positive persuasion e.g. developing new product markets and customers.
* Team player with strong evidence of bringing others along with them to fulfil and exceed customer needs.
Click the link below and attach your CV. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence