IDG Direct is a telemarketing and research company generating leads for B2B technology marketers since 2011. We are part of IDG (International Data Group) one of the world's leading media-tech company. We provide data and marketing services that influence technology buyers in 147 countries.
We represent and brand reports on IT services, events, or webinars via outbound calls on behalf of major IT companies. We currently employ 200 +multilingual lead generation agents and Sales Development Representatives.
We are currently recruiting experienced, resilient, enthusiastic and target driven Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our fast-growing Sales team. The SDR will be responsible for developing sales business opportunities with previously generated leads for our clients and contribute to the long-term business growth of the Sales Team.
Daily outbound calls to IT professionals on behalf of the largest tech companies to generate new sales opportunities and pipeline
* Ability to successfully communicate with previously identified prospects via phone and email
* Act as a liaison between marketing and sales teams
* Identify, qualify and expand on key aspects of previously generated leads
* Follow-up on inbound sales inquiries to generate new sales opportunity and pipeline
* Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision
* Communicating information about calls accurately and effectively to management and client
* Appointment setting - Schedule follow-up calls and meetings for territory sales personnel after proper lead qualification
* Pre & Post IT Webinar or Event support
* Database Optimisation - Manage and update the company's contact and account databases as it relates to their respective role / region
* Support other markets with their Lead Generation campaigns
* Previous pre-sales experience and strong motivation
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks
* Experience with multiple sales techniques, attention to detail and active listening
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Experience with cold calls or sales experience over the phone (desirable)
* Proficiency in MS Office and are comfortable in using IT platforms and systems
* Client focused and the ability to work in a target-driven environment
* Clear, concise, and professional telephone manner
* Eagerness to learn and Feedback-driven
* Fast and reliable broadband connection ( see specifications below )
* Fluency in English language (business-level, both verbal and written)
* Second language desirable (business-level, both verbal and written)
Incentive and Benefits:
* Full time 37.5 h per week - Sales International working timings: 8 am to 4 pm - Sales US working timings: Monday to Friday from 2 pm to 10 pm
* Working from home
* Benefits package (on successful completion of the probation period)
* Immediate life cover
* Permanent role with company pension (after probation)
* Additional annual leave day for every year of service (up to a max 5 days)
* Salary: €26,000 - 28,000 per year according to candidates' experience
Internet Service Requirements:
* Internet access provided by a cable or fibre provider.
* DSL, satellite, and cellular/mobile hotspot are NOT permitted.
* A minimum download speed of 25 Mbps or above
IDG Direct is an equal opportunities employer
* Are you currently in Ireland? We only hire people who are based on the island of Ireland who can legally work.
* As we are currently working from home do you have a fast and reliable broadband connection? A minimum download speed above 25 Mbps is required
* As this role is primarily phone based, do you think you will be able to handle 120-150 calls per day?
* Do you have professional proficiency in English?