FRS Recruitment are partnering with our client in Co Cork to recruit for number of exciting Customer Service Advisor roles. This is a full time, permanent position with excellent career progression opportunity.
We are seeking applications from recent graduates or candidates with 1 - 2 years experience in customer service. If you like dealing with people and have strong communication and organisational skills we want to speak with you!
How you will spend your day:
* Provide advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, webchat and social media platforms.
* Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
* Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
* Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
* Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
* Ad hoc duties as required
Our ideal candidate:
* Previous Customer Service experience
* Must be flexible between our two Cork offices (Mahon & Model Farm Road)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong computer skills are essential
* Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
* Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
* Remote Working Requirements
* While this role may be a remote position during COVID-19, you must be resident in the Republic of Ireland.
* Have appropriate remote work set-up - a quiet space with no distractions. Access to a stable/secure mobile phone coverage and high-speed internet connection essential.
Employee Benefits include::
* Wellbeing programme focused on our people’s health and wellness
* Health Insurance Discount Programme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Pension Scheme
* Employee Discounts
* Life Cover
* Internal Development Programmes
* Refer a Friend Scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Leap Card Tax Saver
* Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay
* We have parking on-site and are serviced by regular buses. We have a canteen on site offering hot and cold breakfast and lunch options, pastries, sandwich counter and salad bar. If you bring your own lunch, there are fridges and microwaves on site. We have a barista on-site to fuel you for the workday.
How to Apply:?
If you are interested in this position Apply Now by sending in your CV through the attached link
If you would like more information and a confidential discussion about this opportunity , please contact Louise Glennon on 086 4670069