All Real Nutrition is a food manufacturing company which is based in Kerry and rapidly expanding. We manufacture health snack foods and nutritional products which we sell both online and in the retail sector. We use only natural ingredients, source locally where possible and have a policy of zero plastic! The company is classed a High Potential Start-Up and is rapidly expanding with new exciting progression opportunities opening for candidates who are willing to work hard, go the extra mile, and share our global vision of growth.
The role of Business Development Executive will be to drive sales and support the on-going growth and development of All Real Nutrition through merchandising, maximisation of in-store space, generating product awareness, new product launches, implementing promotions, and identifying new leads and channels within North Dublin, Meath and Louth. You will represent the brand in a positive and professional manner, must be career focused and show attributes of leadership, high organisational skills and a determination to be the very best.
The role and responsibilities include:
- Selling our products to retail outlets, cafes and gyms.
- Monitoring and reporting on sales performance in the relevant outlets.
- Building and managing a sales pipeline of customers for callbacks and potential sales.
- Work closely with and review a call file and plan an efficient journey plan.
- Updating the CRM daily.
- Representing All Real in a friendly and professional manner at all times.
- Development of key trade relationship at store, regional and group level.
- In store product sampling.
- Attending trade exhibitions.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years sales and merchandising experience in FMCG.
- Experience dealing with store managers across BWG, Musgraves, Multiples & Independents etc.
- Proven record in hitting and exceeding sales targets & KPI’s.
- Strong communication skills both with customers & internally.
- Experience with Social Media an advantage.
- Full clean driver’s licence
- Strong work ethic with willingness to learn
- Goal orientated and entrepreneurial-minded
- Ability to overcome objections and possess a strong business acumen
- Takes ownership and proposes solutions
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Socially confident with excellent presentation skills
- Interest in health & fitness is an advantage
- €36,000 OTE
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Provided
- Phone & tablet Supplied
- Base salary €28,000 plus €8,000 bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to €36,000.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €36,000.00 per year