We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will assist the Director of Sales and Marketing in all marketing related tasks both offline and online. You will be responsible for monitoring feedback and reporting on all social media platforms. Another part of this role will involve managing the web content and website updates, as well as developing an offline and online marketing strategy, managing goals and reporting results.
The ideal candidate must have a professionally recognised digital marketing qualification and at least one years' experience as a Digital Marketing Executive within a hospitality industry environment.
Customer acquisition is always the goal, one day you may be finding and building relationships with new partners, the next delivering and reporting on campaigns, or learning about and optimising our referral scheme.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
* Strong knowledge of current digital marketing trends and practices.
* Experience using Facebook Insights.
* Ability to meet strict deadlines and attention to detail.
* Work well in a team but self-motivated working independently.
* Fluent in English with excellent writing skills.
* Enthusiasm, creativity & positivity.
* Experience with SEO, Photoshop, and Adobe.
* Previous experience using Google Analytics and AdWords'