We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
What your training will include:
* All elements of the Joe Duffy Group sales process including appraisal, test drive and customer follow up.
* Mentoring and guidance from your Sales Manager.
* Learning to manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems.
* The customer journey from enquiry to delivery and beyond.
* Building a rapport and lasting relationships with customers.
* Maintaining and accurately recording all customer contact details using our in-house systems.
* How to conduct accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange and agreeing on values with the Sales Manager.
* Regular training to maintain product knowledge and increase skills.
* How to achieve the standards required and become a Sales Executive. Requirements for the role:
* Experience of working in a retail capacity or a customer service/hospitality environment, demonstrating a commitment to providing customers with an exceptional level of service.
* Can demonstrate a strong work ethic with excellent organisation & negotiation skills.
* Warm and friendly personality portraying a professional and corporate image to all our customers (both face to face and over the phone).
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a commitment to providing excellent customer delight by always going the extra mile.
* A disciplined approach to following our processes from start to finish.
* A full clean Driving Licence.